Cochin, Kerala

Dear Sir,

I Am Francis Jacob from Kerala has brought a RADO watch and I am unhappy with the quality of product. I purchased the watch from your retailer BY SWISS WATCH BOUTIQUE PVT. LTD., LULU INTERNATIONAL SHOPPING MALL, EDAPPALY, COCHIN

Reference no R48745723

Serial no 12505351

Purchase date 14/SEPTEMBER/2013

The price of the watch is Rs. 43000. The RADO watch which no longer works, the watch is approx 2 years old. The watch right from the beginning the watch is running fast fore 35 to 40 minutes to a day.

I have noticed this and given two times to the authorized respective dealers in Kerala, they had changed the battery in a 2 week period. But the same issue is coming.

After all repairs the same complaint was repeated and the watch automatically stop working.

I am very disappointed with the quality and service of your company, I feel the watch will have the same problem even if I get it serviced at your service center. I am disappointing with the watch and I would like to replace the product with a better one.

I request you to replace the faulty watch with a brand new watch.

Awaiting your positive response.

I look forward to your immediate reply.

Regards

FRANCIS JACOB

Email id: wilfredfrancis1@gmail.com

9400552276

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rado and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Rado to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rado?

Comments