Repeated problem with my rado watch STOP WORKING

Dear Sir,

I Am Francis Jacob from Kerala has brought a RADO watch and I am unhappy with the quality of product. I purchased the watch from your retailer BY SWISS WATCH BOUTIQUE PVT. LTD., LULU INTERNATIONAL SHOPPING MALL, EDAPPALY, COCHIN

Reference no R48745723

Serial no 12505351

Purchase date 14/SEPTEMBER/2013

The price of the watch is Rs. 43000. The RADO watch which no longer works, the watch is approx 2 years old. The watch right from the beginning the watch is running fast fore 35 to 40 minutes to a day.

I have noticed this and given two times to the authorized respective dealers in Kerala, they had changed the battery in a 2 week period. But the same issue is coming.

After all repairs the same complaint was repeated and the watch automatically stop working.

I am very disappointed with the quality and service of your company, I feel the watch will have the same problem even if I get it serviced at your service center. I am disappointing with the watch and I would like to replace the product with a better one.

I request you to replace the faulty watch with a brand new watch.

Awaiting your positive response.

I look forward to your immediate reply.

Email id:

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Review category
review #865909

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rado? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rado. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rado.
Filing a new complaint about